- Pressemitteilung BoxID 139421
Euro area investment fund statistics October 2009
The amount outstanding of shares/units issued by euro area investment funds other than money market funds decreased to EUR 4,718 billion at end-October 2009, from EUR 4,729 billion at end-September 20091. Over the same period, the amount outstanding of shares/units issued by euro area money market funds decreased to EUR 1,246 billion from EUR 1,253 billion.
The transactions in shares/units issued by euro area investment funds other than money market funds amounted to EUR 26 billion in October 2009, while the transactions in shares/units issued by money market funds amounted to EUR -6 billion.
In terms of the breakdown by investment policy, the amount outstanding of shares/units issued by bond funds stood at EUR 1,545 billion at end-October 2009. The transactions in shares/units issued by bond funds amounted to EUR 10 billion in October 2009. The respective outstanding amounts and transactions of equity funds were EUR 1,316 billion and EUR 3 billion. For mixed funds the corresponding amounts were EUR 1,176 billion and EUR 14 billion.
- Money market funds are presented separately in this press release since they are classified in the Monetary Financial Institutions sector within the European statistical framework, while other types of investment fund are classified in the Other Financial Intermediaries sector.
- In addition to the data for the reference month, this press release incorporates minor revisions to the data for previous periods.
- The latest data on investment funds can be downloaded from the ECB's Statistical Data Warehouse (http://sdw.ecb.europa.eu/browse.do?node=17066 and http://sdw.ecb.europa.eu/browse.do?node=8257806). More details on the latest investment fund data, together with explanatory notes, are available in the "Statistics" section of the ECB's website under "Euro area investment fund statistics" (http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/money/funds/html/index.en.html) and "The balance sheets of monetary financial institutions" (http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/money/aggregates/bsheets/html/index.en.html).
- Data refer to the changing composition of the euro area, i.e. they relate to those EU Member States that had adopted the euro at the time covered by the statistics.
- The publication of euro area investment fund statistics referring to November 2009, December 2009 and January 2010 is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. on 20 January 2010, 22 February 2010 and 19 March 2010 respectively.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Immer mehr Finanzdienstleister nutzen die Dienstleistungen der SWK Bank im White-Label-Banking und im Full-Service-Bereich. Ob Fintechs, Start-Ups...
Schneller, einfacher, komfortabler – im digitalen Zeitalter sind neue Zahlungslösungen gefragt. Entwickelt werden diese von Fintech-Anbieten...
Die ascore Das Scoring GmbH aus Hamburg hat die Angebote an fondsgebundenen Rentenversicherungen am Markt untersucht. Bis zu 36 Kriterien aus...