60325 Frankfurt am Main, de
+32 (3) 29021-00
Report of the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting - General Meeting approves gross dividend of EUR 2.45 per share
Gimv is paying a gross dividend of EUR 2.45 per share (EUR 1.8375 net) in respect of the financial year 2011-2012
Gimv realised a net loss (part of group) of EUR -21.9 million in the financial year 2011-2012. The General Shareholders' Meeting accepted today the Board of Directors' proposal to pay a gross dividend of EUR 2.45 (EUR 1.8375 net) per share in the form of an optional dividend. This corresponds to a gross dividend yield of 6.3% on the average stock price of the Gimv-share during the 2011-2012 financial year.
As from 4 July 2012, shareholders will have the option to contribute their dividend to Gimv's capital under the following conditions:
Contribution for net dividends: EUR 1.8375 per No. 19 coupon. Contribution ratio: 17 No. 19 coupons per new share. Issue price per new share: EUR 31.2375, which means a discount of 11.75% compared to the closing stock price on 26 June 2012 (corrected for the gross dividend). Contribution period: from 4 to 27 July 2012, 4pm. Issuance of the new shares: 3 August 2012. Participation in the results: for the entire financial year 2012-2013 started on 1 April 2012. Shareholders who fail to communicate their choice will automatically receive their net dividend in cash as from 3 August 2012. Transaction centraliser: KBC Securities.
In addition, the financial statements for the 2011-2012 financial year have been approved. The General Shareholders' Meeting also granted discharge to the directors and to the statutory auditor in respect of the exercise of their duties under their term of office that ended on 31 March 2012.
- Ex-date of the 2011-2012 dividend (coupon no. 19) 29 June 2012
- Record date of the 2011-2012 dividend (coupon no. 19) 3 July 2012
- Start of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2011-2012 4 July 2012
- Business update first quarter FY 2012-2013 results (01.04.12-30.06.12) 19 July 2012
- End of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2011-2012 27 July 2012
- Payment date of the 2011-2012 dividend (coupon no. 19) 3 August 2012
- Announcement of first half FY 2012-2013 results (01.04.12-30.09.12) 22 November 2012
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.