- Pressemitteilung BoxID 69079
Euro area investment fund statistics June 2008
A breakdown of the assets side of the aggregated balance sheet of euro area investment funds shows that at end-June 2008 holdings of securities other than shares accounted for 36% of total assets (see Chart 1). The second largest item was holdings of shares and other equity, which contributed 32% to the balance sheet total. Holdings of investment fund shares accounted for 14% of total assets, deposits for 7% and fixed assets for 4%.
In terms of breakdown by investment policy, the shares of total assets held in bond funds and in mixed funds both stood at 28% at end-June 2008. Equity funds accounted for 26% of total assets and real estate funds for 5% (see Chart 2).
- The euro area aggregates presented in this press release include data for Cyprus and Malta, also for the reference periods prior to their adoption of the euro.
- In addition to the data for the reference quarter, this press release incorporates minor revisions to the data for previous periods.
- More details on the latest investment fund data, together with methodological notes, are available in the "Statistics" section of the ECB's website under "Euro area investment fund statistics" (http://www.ecb.int/stats/money/funds/html/index.en.html). Further documentation on investment fund statistics is provided in the General notes of the "Euro area statistics" section of the ECB's Monthly Bulletin.
- Data on transactions in shares issued by investment funds are available in the Statistical Data Warehouse
(http://sdw.ecb.europa.eu/) on the ECB's website.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Immer mehr Finanzdienstleister nutzen die Dienstleistungen der SWK Bank im White-Label-Banking und im Full-Service-Bereich. Ob Fintechs, Start-Ups...
Schneller, einfacher, komfortabler – im digitalen Zeitalter sind neue Zahlungslösungen gefragt. Entwickelt werden diese von Fintech-Anbieten...
Die ascore Das Scoring GmbH aus Hamburg hat die Angebote an fondsgebundenen Rentenversicherungen am Markt untersucht. Bis zu 36 Kriterien aus...