- Pressemitteilung BoxID 68629
BEITEN BURKHARDT advises Deutsche Stiftung Querschnittlähmung
Deutsche Stiftung Querschnittlähmung - Allianz der Hoffnung made it its business to collect subsidies and donations for the CNR (Center for Neuronal Regeneration) planned to be established in Düsseldorf. As first information and reference center worldwide, the CNR will take over the important task to filter the most promising therapy approaches from all new approaches. These approaches are then to be further studied in the own research center by a team of excellent neuroscientists and the chances of recovery are to be optimised.
Due to the scientific and economic importance of the CNR, Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel assumed patronage for the DSQ-A.
It was of particular concern for BEITEN BURKHARDT to provide its renowned expertise in the area of foundation and charity law to this important foundation and thus contribute both to further exploration of new ways of treatment and to the further promotion of qualified research in Germany.
BEITEN BURKHARDT (Düsseldorf): Guido Krüger (Project Management; Foundation Law, Tax Law), Dr. Christopher Riedel (Charity Law), Daniela Freitag (Charity and Associations Law)
BEITEN BURKHARDT Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Beiten Burkhardt is an independent international law firm.
- Beiten Burkhardt provides advice on all aspects of commercial law to medium-sized companies, large corporations and various industry groups, as well as to the public sector.
- Along with its offices in Germany, Beiten Burkhardt has a strong international presence in Eastern Europe, China and Brussels. We also cooperate closely with other excellent law firms in key markets.
- Beiten Burkhardt renders legal services worldwide, with more than 390 lawyers working in 13 offices: Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hong Kong, Kyiv, Moscow, Munich, Nuremberg, Shanghai, St. Petersburg and Warsaw.
- For further information see www.beitenburkhardt.com
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
, Freizeit & Hobby, Swiss Galoppers GmbH
Søren har i over 10 år været interesseret i hove og hvordan de påvirker resten af hesten. I de sidst 8 år har han arbejdet som professionel Hovtrimmer...
Ein Magazin mit Themen rund ums Maschinensticken, das ist das Magazin „sticken 4.0“– ein special interest Magazin, jetzt neu. Ein Magazin, das...