- Pressemitteilung BoxID 69079
Euro area investment fund statistics June 2008
A breakdown of the assets side of the aggregated balance sheet of euro area investment funds shows that at end-June 2008 holdings of securities other than shares accounted for 36% of total assets (see Chart 1). The second largest item was holdings of shares and other equity, which contributed 32% to the balance sheet total. Holdings of investment fund shares accounted for 14% of total assets, deposits for 7% and fixed assets for 4%.
In terms of breakdown by investment policy, the shares of total assets held in bond funds and in mixed funds both stood at 28% at end-June 2008. Equity funds accounted for 26% of total assets and real estate funds for 5% (see Chart 2).
- The euro area aggregates presented in this press release include data for Cyprus and Malta, also for the reference periods prior to their adoption of the euro.
- In addition to the data for the reference quarter, this press release incorporates minor revisions to the data for previous periods.
- More details on the latest investment fund data, together with methodological notes, are available in the "Statistics" section of the ECB's website under "Euro area investment fund statistics" (http://www.ecb.int/stats/money/funds/html/index.en.html). Further documentation on investment fund statistics is provided in the General notes of the "Euro area statistics" section of the ECB's Monthly Bulletin.
- Data on transactions in shares issued by investment funds are available in the Statistical Data Warehouse
(http://sdw.ecb.europa.eu/) on the ECB's website.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Die Diskussion, dass private Anleger mit dem Aufbau ihrer Altersvorsorge sowie der Anlage ihrer Ersparnisse überfordert sind, ist nicht neu....
Kommt es bei einer betrieblichen Weihnachtsfeier oder bei deren Vorbereitung zu einem Unfall, gilt der Versicherungsschutz aus der gesetzlichen...