- Pressemitteilung BoxID 152881
BEITEN BURKHARDT professionalises Business Development
In this newly created executive position, Jessica Scholz reports to the firm's management board and works closely with the management team of the Corporate/M&A practice group. Further, she leads the firm's business development & communications department which integrates the marketing, public relations and business development functions in the course of the firm's focus on business development.
"The new management board of BEITEN BURKHARDT has placed business development on top of its agenda" Frank Obermann, Managing Partner of BEITEN BURKHARDT says. "I am convinced that the appointment of Jessica Scholz will visibly contribute to further professionalising our business development activities and to the growth and success of our Corporate/M&A practice group. We are pleased that with Jessica we have found a highly competent and experienced BD expert ", Obermann continues.
Jessica Scholz, who holds a degree in business administration and business law, started her career in sales & marketing at German legal publisher JUVE, then held various marketing and business development positions at international law firms. For the last three years she worked as a business development manager for CMS Hasche Sigle and its European law firm network where she supported the global corporate practice group of CMS.
Über BEITEN BURKHARDT Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Beiten Burkhardt is an independent international law firm.
- Beiten Burkhardt provides advice on all aspects of commercial law to medium-sized companies, large corporations, banks and various industry groups, as well as to the public sector.
- Along with its offices in Germany, Beiten Burkhardt has a strong international presence in Eastern Europe, China and Brussels. We also cooperate closely with other excellent law firms in key markets.
- Beiten Burkhardt renders legal services worldwide, with around 330 lawyers working in 13 offices: Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hong Kong, Kyiv, Moscow, Munich, Nuremberg, Shanghai, St. Petersburg and Warsaw.
- For further information see www.beitenburkhardt.com
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Smartfrog, führendes europäisches Internet of Things (Internet der Dinge) Unternehmen, hat Charles Fränkl als CEO engagiert. Damit verstärkt...
Es ist schon länger umstritten, in welchem Umfang bei Rechtsverletzungen im Internet dafür gesorgt werden muss, dass der Verstoß wieder aus dem...
Der Wettbewerb CAMPUSiDEEN prämiert jedes Jahr die besten Startup-Ideen der Bremer Hochschullandschaft. Es handelt sich um eine gemeinsame Initiative...