60313 Frankfurt, de
+49 (69) 2566-320
April 2008 TrafficFrankfurt, )
- 2.6% rise in traffic with a load factor of 80.0% (-2.3 points)
- Further rise in unit revenue excluding currency impact
- 3.5% increase in traffic
Robust unit revenues linked to a favourable mix between business and leisure traffic offset more modest growth in activity. Traffic rose by 2.6% on capacity up by 5.4%, with April being the first month of the launch of the Summer program. The load factor stood at 80.0% (-2.3 points). The group carried 6.4 million passengers (+1.5%).
- On the Americas network traffic rose by 1.0% on capacity up by 6.2%. The load factor declined by 4.3 points to 82.6% reflecting weaker volumes in leisure traffic.
- The Asia network remained dynamic, with traffic rising by 7.9% on capacity up by 6.8%. The load factor improved by 0.9 points to 87.6%.
- On the Africa and Middle East network traffic rose by 3.5%, in line with the increase in capacity (+3.6%). The load factor was stable at 79.6% (-0.1 point).
- The Caribbean and Indian Ocean network saw a 1.2% decline in traffic. Capacity was up by 5.9%, leading to a 5.6 point decline in load factor to 79.0%.
- On the European network traffic progressed slightly (+0.8%) on capacity up by 4.0% leading to a 2.3 point drop in load factor to 70.3%.
In April 2008, traffic progressed in line with capacity (+3.5% and +3.4% respectively). The load factor was stable at 67.6% (+0.1 point). The group carried 125,070 tonnes, up 2.6%.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.