- Pressemitteilung BoxID 537371
Sphere opens at Crystal Aura
The resort's new waterpark offerings include the wildly popular Sphere, which takes riders on a dizzying aquatic journey
Owned by the Kilit Group, the park's owners worked with Polin - which had also designed and installed waterparks at sister properties Crystal Sunset and Crystal Waterworld - to identify the perfect attractions to feature at their resort. Guests already had access to Kemer Marina and Nomad Theme Park in the nearby seaside town located in the Antalya Province on the Turkish Riviera. Those temptations meant that Crystal Aura's owners wanted aquatic offerings that would entice guests to stay on property for the duration of their visits. Thus, the owners chose some of Polin's most appealing rides, focusing most particularly on wanting one of Polin's wildly popular Sphere slides.
A Dizzying Attraction
Polin's Sphere waterslide is a streamlined version of its giant Magic Sphere. The two-person slide begins with a steep drop, and the high-speed journey moves travelers in a dizzying ride around the interior of one sphere before taking them through a tunnel slide to the next sphere.
Main features of the slide include:
- A unique ride path
- Design attributes that can match any theme or color scheme
- Strong visual impact
- A fully enclosed version to create a completely dark attraction
- A partially open version that includes half-open spheres
- The option of a translucent version
- The choice between a conveyor or tower entry
- Both visual and auditory special effects options
- Double, triple and quadruple versions
- Either a pool or run-out Exit
Like with most of Polin's offerings, the Spheres are manufactured using resin transfer molding (RTM) composites technology. The Spheres' attraction also features Polin's patented Natural Light Effects (NLE) technology. This special lighting effect requires no electricity. Instead, harmonious, colorful designs occur when the sun's rays shine through the slide's fiberglass sides and interact with the flow of water through the tubes. The designs continually change and adapt depending on the angle and strength of the sunlight.
More rides for more fun
Crystal Aura also chose several other Polin attractions to feature in its new waterpark. These new offerings are:
- An Aquatube. Facilities looking for an exhilarating, rapid ride can rely on this slide, which features visual and auditory effects that will give guests a ride to remember.
- A Black Hole. This enclosed tube slide is Polin's most popular ride. It offers an incredible and unique ride experience with a variety of special effects, including NLE, that no other manufacturer offers.
- A Big Hole. Take Polin's Black Hole, add steroids and you have the Big Hole. Its substantial size allows families to ride together on its larger tubes.
- A Black Hole/Flying Boats Combination. Polin connects two of its popularthrill slides using splash boats and making it available in two different configurations. One is a downhill ride, and the other is uphill, where riders are pushed aloft on water jets, much like a rollercoaster. Guests experience a journey full of surprises, traveling up and down and - when they think the ride is nearly complete - are thrilled by a last-minute surprise drop.
A Family with Respected Roots
The Kilit Group, owned by the Kilit family of nearby Antalya, originally made a name for itself back in 1955. That's when founder Turan Kilit began supplying glassware to hotels and resorts. Today, the firm is managed by Turan's three sons Suleyman, Tuncay and Taner.
Crystal Aura is located on a private section of Aura Beach, 48 km (30 miles) from the Antalya Airport and 38 km (23.5 miles) from Antalya's city center. It features 416 air-conditioned rooms with fully stocked minibars, LCD televisions, private balconies and complimentary wireless Internet access. Spa offerings include massages, body treatments and facials. Guests can choose from four on-site restaurants or from the 24-hour room-service menu.
Erdogan Turan, General Manager , said the new waterslides at the resort provide a complete experience for guests. "Nearby attractions might tempt them to leave our property, but once they begin riding the slides, they can't get enough," he says. "They can spend all day at the resort and never tire of the offerings we provide to them."
Polin Waterparks /Gebkim OSB
Polin was founded in Istanbul in 1976, and has since grown into a leading company in the waterparks industry. Today Polin is one of the world leaders in the design, production, and installation of waterparks, waterslides & water play attractions. 2500 waterpark projects in more than 93 countries around the world have been completed by Polin, and Polin is the biggest waterslide supplier in Eurasia. Working with a wide variety of clients has helped Polin reach several milestones; including installing the first waterparks of many countries and many other award winning rides at parks with world-renowned reputations. Polin offers the industry's widest range of products, including signature rides such as the patented King Cobra, Magic Spheres, Spheres, Magi Cone and Space Shuttle.
Polin is the pioneer in the advancement and application of closed-molded manufacturing technology in waterslide development. First implemented in 2006, 100% of Polin's annual fiberglass production has been converted to resin transfer molding (RTM), and meets the industry's highest standards. Polin offers both bowl rides and family rides featuring RTM techniques. Polin also offers its unique and patented Natural Light Effect technology, Special Pattern Effects technology in RTM and translucent RTM waterslides. Polin is an ISO9001 certificate holder by TUV Germany since 2003, all Polin slides conform to European norms, all steel parts conform to international DIN standards, all designs conform to ASTM practices, and Polin is also CSEI approved for projects in China. Polin is the only waterslide company that holds a quality certificate for all of its waterslides by TUV, and was the 2012 Export Winner of Turkey in the SMSE Category. Polin has a high plant capacity with production in Turkey. Polin's team totals 500 people, with five offices throughout the world.
Polin is committed to providing the best-quality product and service by investing in continuous research and development. The company plans to further expand its L-RTM line while introducing new signature rides and innovations.For more information, visit www.polin.com.tr
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Noch Resturlaub und keine Lust mehr auf Regen und Kälte? Ideal für eine kleine „Winterflucht“ ist die Frühlingsinsel Madeira. Ein grünes Paradies...
Am „Grünen Dach Europas“ im Bayerischen Wald können Gäste ihr Haupt in Europas einzigem „Schlaf-Fassdorf“ zur Ruhe betten. Von dem griechischen...