- Pressemitteilung BoxID 155816
40 Multihulls on the Quayside for the First Multihull Atlantic Boatshow - Update on the Show Status
The list of registered exhibitors to this first boatshow in the world exclusively dedicated to multihulls, is rapidly growing. The main French builders are present in force with Alliaura, Catana, Fountaine Pajot, Lagoon, Nautitech and Outremer. Two British builders, Discovery Yacht and Voyager Catamaran, will cross the Channel specially to launch their new crafts in France (see list of previews below). Corsair and Dragonfly, the leaders in the sector of folding trimarans, will also take part to the show. The 'beautiful people'will be there.
Trade stand spaces onshore are being filled with prestigious equipment manufacturers such as Harken, Garmin, Caribe, charterers - Dream Yacht Charter and Oceans Evasion, VPLP naval architects, amongst many others.
As far as activities are concerned, the show has some surprises up its sleeve with the official presentation of the"Solar Odysee"before she sails round the world - a trimaran that is powered exclusively by solar energy. "Solar Odysee"will be exhibited in front of the Cité de la voile, on a trailer provided by Augizeau, a transporter specializing in the delivery of multihulls. On the water, the association Golden Oldies, will show former racing multihulls, restored and maintained by enthusiasts who race "no holds barred".
Private and public partners and the media, took the right decision and joined the show in numbers (see the list below).
As a reminder, the show organizers support the association Friendship International France in its endeavour to obtain funds for the construction of fishing boats and river ambulances for the victims of the 2007 Tsunami (1 € of the entry fee is paid to the association).
- Discovery 50 - A top class cruising catamaran, built by Discovery Yachts (UK), a shipyard established in 1998 by John Charnley, one of the founders of Sunsail. The Discovery 50 has an exceptional pedigree, designed by Dixon Yacht Design and High Modulus for the calculation of structures.
- Catana 42 This is the newest of the Catana series, a world first. The Catana 42 offers spacious accommodation, optimised for comfort with a programme, which remains the same: long range cruising, far, fast and safely.
- Voyager 10 - Introduced by Multihull World, this impressive catamaran is built by Voyager catamarans (UK). The Voyager 10 has a very spacious cockpit where all controls are easy to reach. The saloon/galley is huge and offers a panoramic view of the sea. A layout never seen before on a 10-meter multihull.
- Official partner "Tour du Monde" - Le Crédit Maritime - Point Skipper
- Accord - hotel reservations - preferential tariff for the show
- Air France - air transport - preferential tariff for the show
- BMW France - showcase of the latest models and supply of VIP cars.
- Cap Lorient
- La Cité de la Voile - Eric Tabarly
- Annuaire du Nautisme
- Bretagne Info Nautisme
- Multihull mag
- Ouest France
- Voiles et Voiliers
The 'Salon Atlantique du Multihull'i.e. Multihull Atlantic Boatshow, will take place between the 15th and the 18th April 2010, in Lorient at the foot of the Cité de la Voile Eric Tabarly. It is a first of its kind in the world, which will accommodate all the activities relating to multihull cruising, whether under sails or motoring. It is a golden opportunity to gather keen cruising multihull sailors, buyers and professionals, all on one site, .
A press pack is available on request.
Illustrations are also available, just ask.
The Show on the Web
RSS Flux: http://themultihullshow.com/news/?feed=rss2
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Beim Deutschen Evangelischen Kirchentag ist auf dem Berliner Messegelände in der Medienmeile in Halle 3.2, Stand F 16, auch die Medienagentur...
Die Ordination von Frauen zum Dienst als Pfarrerinnen war Thema eines Podiums auf dem Deutschen Evangelischen Kirchentag, der vom 24. bis 28....