- Pressemitteilung BoxID 131261
GACC South Host Transatlantic Logistics conference
Event focuses on role Logistics conference in growing southeastern automotive industry
Industry leaders will converge in Atlanta to discuss topics such as:
- Opportunities in Logistics and Automotive Supply - a case study on Transatlantic Site Selection co-presented by Linhard Stepf, President of FrankfurtRhineMain, Europe's biggest airfreight center and hub, and Karsten Schmidt, President and CEO of the Detroit-based Bertrandt US Inc., an international automotive and aerospace engineering services company
- Transatlantic Logistics Processes: Trends and Strategies - a panel discussion moderated by Horváth & Partners with logistics industry experts from Continental Tire, Porsche Logistics as well as Kühne+Nagel, a Top 25 North American Third Party Logistics provider
- An entire segment dedicated to Leaner Supply Chains and Lean Logistics presented by Ingenics
- Specific breakout sessions on Supply Chain Risk Management (presented by MB-technology NA) and on Customs and Duties (presented by Smith, Gambrell and Russell and IFF, International Freight Forwarders).
Über Deutsch-Amerikanische Handelskammer
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) was founded in 1978 to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. A non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German trade in the Southeastern US, it is part of an international network consisting of 120 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 80 countries. The GACC South is one of the largest bi-national chambers in the United States and serves the 11 Southeastern states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. It is located in Atlanta, Georgia, with four local chapters in Charlotte, NC; Greenville, SC; Dallas, TX; Nashville, TN; and a branch office in Houston, TX focused on the energy sector. For more information visit www.gaccsouth.com.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Das Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur lässt den sechsstreifigen Ausbau der A 6 zwischen Wiesloch/Rauenberg und dem Autobahnkreuz...
Nicht hier, nicht jetzt, auch das noch! Herbstzeit ist Unfallzeit – witterungsbedingt. Auch wenn es sich meistens um Blechschäden handelt, der...
Die Fachzeitschrift Promobil führt traditionell den einzigen Reifentest mit Wohnmobil- und Transporterreifen durch. Gerade veröffentlichten die...