- Pressemitteilung BoxID 548437
Further information on the possible merger of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG with Fair Value REIT-AG
From the perspective of both companies, the essential and value creating aspects of the merger are:
· Creating a leading € 1.0 billion commercial real estate player in Germany focused on secondary locations
· Levering integrated asset- and portfolio management towards combined economies of scale and portfolio optimisation
· Combining strong real estate sourcing networks and demonstrable integration track-record
· Defensive long-leased portfolio and strong tenant structure supportive of additional debt funding costs reduction
· Strengthening balance sheet profile supported by expected delivering trajectory towards an LTV of 50-60%
· Increasing capital markets presence and improved access to financing markets
· Implementation of "Prime-Standard" adequate corporate governance structures into combined company
The presentation on the merger of DEMIRE and Fair Value REIT can be found on DEMIRE's website under Investor Relations, Takeover Offer: http://www.demire.ag/en/investors/f34.php
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are based on current forecasts, expectations and estimates of DEMIRE's Executive Board at the time of their publication. Such statements constitute neither promises nor guarantees and are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond DEMIRE's influence. These risks and uncertainties may lead to actual results differing materially from statements that are mentioned herein. DEMIRE accepts no obligation to update or adjust the forward-looking statements contained in this release to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG
Leading holder of commercial real estate
DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG is transforming itself into a leading holder of German commercial real estate. The core business activities of the Frankfurt/Main- headquartered real estate group consist of the acquisition, the management and the rental of commercial real estate and their further development, for example, through modification, modernisation or expansion, and increasing their value through their active portfolio management.
As of the end of July 2015, the commercial property portfolio consisted of more than 810,000 m2 of rentable space that mainly comprised office, logistics and retail properties. Annualised net rent excluding utilities amounts to approximately EUR 52.2 million. The portfolio's regional focus lies in Bavaria, North Rhine-Westphalia, Baden-Württemberg, Saxony, Hamburg and Bremen as well as in the Rhein-Main and Rhein-Neckar areas. The in-house asset, property and facility management ensures the optimum management and development of the holdings
The DEMIRE real estate group pursues a buy-and-hold-strategy combined with active portfolio management. It is concentrated on both the value-added and core-plus investment approaches. The combination of these two approaches offers a balanced risk-return ratio and attractive opportunities.
The real estate group's lean structure allows it to take action quickly and flexibly. The shares of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG (ISIN DE000A0XFSF0) are listed in the regulated market (General Standard Segment) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Die mit über 170.000 Versicherten zu den 20 größten Betriebskrankenkassen in Deutschland zählende Salus BKK baut ihre satzungsbasierten Leistungen...
Wer mit einer zweckgebundenen Sterbegeldversicherung für die eigene Bestattung spart, kann nach Angaben der ARAG Experten darauf vertrauen,...
- CamperClean Entleer-und Reinigungsstation gibt es zum Kauf, zur Miete oder als Finanz-Leasing - Finanzieller Einsatz überschaubar, Komfort...